Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, Duh

I was commenting the other night to a girlfriend that I have been so exhausted lately and can't seem to get over it no matter how much sleep I get.  She likes to rub the age difference in and reminded me that I am no longer a spring chicken and that the combination of a recent divorce, recent move, and a major motor vehicle accident might have something to do with it. Well, duh.  

I am not depressed, but I am tired.  It's amazing how things of this nature can really take it out of you even when you think you are handling things reasonably well.

On the wahoo front, my divorce will be finalized on March 8, 2009.  I am starting to think about the sort of party I will be having, not to celebrate the demise of my marriage, but rather the beginning of a new life. 

The auto rebuilders who sold me the Ford Windstar that I was in love with are going to rebuild me another van of some sort.  And one of the guys even flirted with me into the bargain.  Maybe I'm not such an over-the-hill bag after all.


No comments: